Pages

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Start blogging again!



This is what I tell myself most days. We've had all the excitement of the holidays and now it's been back to real life for about two months now. So what have we been up to?

We've gotten a lot of snow (for this area, at least).



Also, do you know how hard it is to get three kids under three to look at the camera at the same time? Good luck, sister!

We've watched a ton of Olympic coverage. My husband is bananas about any sporty, so this is his time. I convinced him to play games and eat junk food one night of it.


Most of all though, we've been trapped in the house, trying to entertain three kids without too much tv. 


I'm currently trying to wean myself back to one cup of caffeinated coffee in the morning, so if you see me and I seem frazzled, have mercy on me. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment