Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Family, A House, A Blog

Hi,  I'm Jill. I'm going to use this blog to document our family, our house and any other projects along the way. By way of introduction, I'll show you my little family.

We clean up really nice!

In the back row is me and my husband. We met in college in 2003 and were married in 2008. The front row is the next generation. From left to right are "Hen," "Red," and "Mr.Mr." Red was born in April of 2011 and the twins came along in June of 2013. Not pictured above is our wire-haired dachshund named Charlie. He joined our fledgling family way back in 2009.

That dog is a sticker magnet!

We bought our townhouse in the autumn of 2012 in a suburb of Washington DC. Luckily husband doesn't work in town, so his commute isn't terrible. We're slowly but surely making this place our own.
I hope to show before and afters, updates after we've lived with things a while, pinterest inspired crafts (and flops of course), and a snapshot of what life is really like with three boys two and under!

0 comments:

Post a Comment