Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

My Dyson Review




I finally bit the bullet and ordered a Dyson a few weeks ago. And when I tell you that it's been life-changing, I'm not exaggerating at all. With three little guys at my house, the floors are a big concern for me.



We have carpet and tile on the first level, hardwoods with rugs on the second (our main living area) and the third level has tile in the bathrooms, hardwood in the hallway and carpet in the bedrooms. Lots of floors, with lots of different needs. I use a Shark mop to clean the tile and hardwood, but dust bunnies are a serious thing at our house. Pretty sure there's a whole family of dust bunnies living on our main living level. Not anymore though! For the short version, I'll just say that I'm in love with this Dyson. Like I said, it's only been a couple of weeks, but I luuuuurve it. 

I bought the Dyson DC25, which I believe has been discontinued, but I got a crazy deal on it, so that's fine by me. I will say that I must be some sort of do-do because I kind of struggled to figure out how to get it together at first. The directions are super simple, but maybe a bit too simple, because it took me a few minutes to get it all of the pieces hooked together. Now that I'm using it, I'm not sure what my problem was because it is quite intuitive. 

I love the rugs we have on the main level, but they tend to shed a lot. It used to be tumbleweed city around here. Not anymore though, because the Dyson goes from rug to hardwood and back again easily. You don't even have to push any buttons. 



An added bonus is that you never have to buy any bags because you just empty out the canister and keep going. I have to empty it about once after each level of our house. Better than buying bags though. Overall an A+ purchase. Oh, and I obviously wasn't paid or anything for this review. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment