Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Swings


We are very fortunate to have a few nice playgrounds within walking distance. Most afternoons we head up to one of them to let Jake get some energy out and get some fresh air when it's nice outside. I finally put the little guys in the baby swings yesterday. It was a hit!


Henry dangling from the swing. 


I have a feeling Ian might be our daredevil. He loved the swing and he loves when Daddy throws him "up in the sky."


Of course he found a stick..... Such a dude. 

I'm so very glad the weather seems to be turning toward spring (although in this area, sometimes it feels like we jump right to summer.... I'm eyeballing you, 80 degree weather this weekend). Fresh air makes for great sleep for everyone, especially me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment